Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall Bike Ride Today......Thank God!!

Got on the bike today and took a 25 mile ride around Kelly Drive....little over 3 complete laps. It was fun. Took some quick pics as the fall sunlight was perfect. Glad I went when I did, it looks a little overcast right now and it may start raining. If you have never drove on Kelly or biked, you don't know what you are missing. Probably the best 4 miles in the city. Sooooo nice. Check it out.







Two videos and songs from a long time friend Chris "SEVEN" Savage. He and brother Danny have been making some amazing music since the early 90's. Danny was City Paper DJ of the year in 1995 I believe. Dudes are awesome and skilled in their crafts of winding beats and samples together. I have always been a fan. I got a lot of musical influence from them, thanks brothers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment