Thursday, September 3, 2009

In Starting......

The thing I miss most about Philly are the trains I used to take growing up. The EL to be more specific. Don't get me wrong the new trains are nice, air conditioned, safer?, and nice on the eyes. They have been around for over 10 years now, so I use the term "new" lightly. The old cars just had the feeling of importance and a story in every piece designed. They were also built in the good ol' USA in Philadelphia. I bet you die hard Philly residents did not KNOW that!! Here are a few pics to remember the fun of Frankford and Philly yesterdays! And DON'T WALK BETWEEN CARS WHILE THE TRAIN IS IN MOTION!!!





My favorite video from one of my favorite UK duo's doing my favorite activity.....Cycling, sans the funny masks. It does look cool though. Now watch and be careful for the motorists!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment