Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Wissahickon

I along with friends Tony, Andy and his baby boy Macky went on a fun hike through the Wissahickon Valley on Saturday. If you Philadelphians have never been to this amazing park, you should make it happen asap! I used to live in this place when I lived in Manayunk. It's a great park for biking, running, or just a leisure stroll to enjoy nature and the company of another. There is also a great Inn within the park. The Valley Green Inn has been around for ever. My family had Thanksgiving dinner here in 2005. It was great!! Fall is the best time to go as well. Colors are changing everywhere and the weather is just perfect!! Hit me up if you want to take a trip. I'm down if i'm not working!! Thanks for a fun day guys!!









No comments:

Post a Comment