Sunday, October 4, 2009

Butcher Knife Bottle Opener aka Sabering

On a recent trip to OCNJ, I realized my dream of opening a bottle of beer with a butcher knife. The correct term used by snobs is SABERING!! I did it the way some French people open their champagne .....by running the knife up the side of the bottle to the cap. I wasn't trying to do it, but I did and it sounded just like a bottle of the bubbly being opened!! Here are some pics of the phenomena...well I think it is!! It looks easy with the big bottle, but try the small Corona ones.....
Steven Bronx Kingsley IV looks amazed and confused by the incident.....WOW

Tools of the trade!!
No one drank the beer, we were all afraid of glass shards.......


Sticking with the Corona theme!! These dudes are nuts. Check them out live in Japan....

No comments:

Post a Comment