Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'll Send You the News, From a House Down the Road From Real Love

Philadelphia houses through the years. Center City and some surrounding neighborhoods, including Germantown and Mt Airy. These houses are up to two hundred years old which is incredible. Well built and well thought out! I lived at 8th and Spruce for a year with my sister and our APT was over 150 years old. It was amazing. We can all agree to stop and enjoy the city more often. As Philadelphians I don't think we really know what we have!!







St Marks Church above. DOD and I were baptized there in 1978!! Same day, an hour apart!! Now that's friends!

This is for Elaine!!! Chicago love!!
Kyu Sakamoto....Sukiyaki. Cool ass Japanese music from the 50's. When life was breezy and there was always time for Tequila drinks! Yep!

No comments:

Post a Comment