Monday, December 21, 2009

The Artwork/Music of Scott Hansen/Tycho


I don't remember how I stumbled upon the music of Tycho. I just remember finding it and being super into it right away. It's been in my Ipod for over 3 years now and I can't tell you how many plays it has, probably over 300 for each song. I remember driving from Bucks County to Stowe Vermont which is a 5 hour drive and that's all I listened to for the whole car ride and back! So good!! I love playing it at the beach house as well. It just feels right. Besides the music of Tycho aka Scott Hansen, there is the artwork and visuals that go along with his music. Clean and documented artwork. Photo's, Graphic work, and Visual work that looks 10 years ahead of most. In other words, his flowing natural sound fits the dudes pictures and stories. Check out the work of this San Fran Hustla. I'm still waiting for this guy to play a show in Philly. Hmmm





















Some sounds and vids from Tycho.....you should mos def check this dude out.





No comments:

Post a Comment