Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Do Make Say Think 11.30.09

So yesterday I got a text from Thai and he asked me if I knew about Do Make Say Think. I was like I sure do homeboy and we made the plan to go! This is one theeeee best live bands you will ever get to see in person, without a doubt and last night was no exception. Now I'm not the biggest fan of the Church anymore, feels like I'm way to old to be there and such, but last night they had it in the Sanctuary. Thai and I picked some overpriced beer up and enjoyed 3 hours of really great music. I posted a video of them playing Classic Noodlanding, one of my favorites! I also took some shots, they came out kinda artsy, but who gives a shit, it's my blog, I can post what I want! Right? I'm super glad I went and that another person is into this band!! Well done Canada!!





No comments:

Post a Comment