Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bronson vs Chopper

I don't really post too many movie blurbs and preach what is a good movie and what is not! I'm not that versed in all the movies ever made like my man Freddy Sagittarius is. Last week Dance let me borrow the movie Bronson and I instantly wanted to watch it again. Tom Hardy kills this movie that is about English inmate Charlie Bronson, not his real name just a nickname given to him by a fellow crooked crook. This movie reminds me so much of another great movie Chopper. Eric Bana was bananas in the movie about Aussie inmate Mark "Chopper"Read. Ten years difference, but just as good!! Check them both out! It will make a great and weird feeling night!








The Bronson Trailer


Chopper

1 comment:

  1. Bronson all day. RUB ON MY WAR PAINT! ON MY ASS TOO, DON'T LINGER!

    ReplyDelete