Saturday, August 7, 2010

Some Of My Favorites

Ed Hayes..... World War 2 Vet, Naval Welder, Bootleg Miner, Horseradish Seller, and most important.....the greatest Father and Grandfather anyone could of asked for! 94 and still watching the Phillies up in the sky!
Back after a little mental holiday! Sometimes in life you need to focus on the things that are important to you and usually that comes back to close friends and family. I have been out of the mix this summer and I'm trying to get back into the grind, so bare with me! My pop passed away last month and things slow down after a family leader passes. As most of you know when dealing with a loss, things are coarse and life changes a bit. Like the photos below, days are always different and things always have a way with working themselves out! So here are some pics of the last three years of my life, some I took, some from other sites ( don't worry, your on my list ), and etcccc...

And please check this blog out and this post! This dude is amazing!!

























And a tune to make you..............?


and

No comments:

Post a Comment